Returns. Orders (excluding consumables, such as, filters, oil, and service parts) can be returned within 30 days of receipt with approval from US Air Compressor. Restocking, Credit card fees and/or return freight charges are not refunded.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt for refund or exchange.
- A return authorisation number must be assigned by Us Air Compressor. This is required for all returns.
- Items, once returned, must be inspected before a refund is issued
- Returns are subject to min 25% restocking fee for the items purchased. If the item is returned damaged the cost of repairing the item will be deducted from the amount to be returned.
- Products must be in new/unused condition.
- Shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
- Credit card processing fee will be deducted from the refund
- Products must be returned and received by US Air Compressor in their original packaging, undamaged before refund is issued.
- You may initiate a return to US Air Compressor via phone at (905)238-0225 CANADA or (612) 987-8933 USA
- Please have your invoice or order number and/or applicable serial numbers available when you initiate a return. We will also need photos of the item.
- The Goods may not be returned to US Air Compressor, unless approved. US Air Compressor has a right to refuse any returns at its sole discretion, without giving the notice of its decision to the Buyer. The shipping expenses, re-stocking fees and credit card charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Return Exceptions. We cannot accept returns on items that have been installed, used or if item is a part of regular service schedule or consumable. Please make sure you are choosing the correct fit prior to placing your order. For product assistance, please visit www.usaircompressor.com for contact information.
The best way to avoid returns. Every application is different. Please review the return policy and speak to Us Air Compressor sales specialist before buying a compressor or related component.
Shipping. If the product was shipped by mistake, the US Air Compressor will be responsible for the shipping. The buyer is responsible for shipping if he or she orders in error.
Inspections. Inspections must be done prior to accepting any shipment. The buyer/receiver is responsible for inspecting for freight damage. Any damage must be noted on the BOL prior to accepting the equipment with the carrier and a claim must be filed as soon as possible by the consignee. If the equipment is damaged beyond repair, we recommend refusing the freight. The seller/shipper is not responsible for inspections, the buyer/receiver is. If you have any questions when receiving freight, please call our office direct at: (905)238-0225 CANADA or (612) 987-8933 USA.
If the original box of the product, parts are opened and no damage has been reported by the customer on BOL in written and signed, no damage claim will be accepted by the seller.
Cancellation of Orders. Check with Us Air Compressor to see if there is a restocking fee on the item. If a payment is made via credit card, a refund less the restocking charge and Credit Card fees will be returned once the equipment has been returned free and clear of any damage and/or usage. If a payment is made via company check, to eliminate any fraudulent transactions, US Air compressor will hold any refund for 30 days. Once the deposit and/or payment has been cleared by the proper authorities, a refund less the restocking / shipping charge will be returned once the equipment has been returned free and clear of any damage and/or usage.
- For start-up on a new equipment purchase please review our compressor manual or call our customer support line at (905)238-0225 CANADA or (612) 987-8933 USA and request start-up assistance.
- To assist us in locating the correct replacement parts for you, the serial number or part number / part picture and dimensions must be made available when contacting us.
- We are unable to hold orders. Once the order is placed and payment has been processed, the order is sent to the warehouse to be prepared for shipment.
- Please note that availability is subject to prior orders and can change at any time, if an item is out of stock or on back order, we will contact you via email with expected lead time if applicable. To make changes or to cancel an order, please contact the Seller.
- Order confirmation will be sent via email after order is place. Please allow for one business day. For inquiries regarding expedited shipping, please contact the Seller.
- If your product arrives showing signs of damage, please DO NOT accept delivery or indicate the damage, written clearly on BOL and accept the delivery. If you have already accepted delivery of a damaged product without any indication of the damage on the BOL, US Air Compressor considers that the product has been delivered and accepted in proper shape, undamaged. Any transport damage must be reported to US Air Compressor within 3 days of receipt of the goods. Contact US Air. Please have the Bill of lading that describes the damage ready to send to US Air Compressor. Damage claims after 3 days will not be accepted.
The present Standard Terms and Conditions of Return (these “Terms”) are applicable to and from the sole and integral part of every contract, quotation, purchase order, order form, proposal or invoice (the “Contract”) between the Seller and the Buyer (referred to individually as “Party” or collectively as the “Parties”) for the sale of parts, equipment, machines, accessories, goods or services (“Goods”). Seller’s sale and return of any Goods is expressly conditioned on Buyer’s assent to these Terms.
Any acceptance of Seller’s offer is expressly limited to acceptance of these Terms. Notwithstanding any contrary provision in the Buyer’s purchase order or other document, commencement of performance by Seller shall not constitute acceptance of the Buyer’s terms and conditions to the extent any such terms or conditions are inconsistent with or in addition to these terms.
Any and all terms, conditions, and other provisions from the Buyer (whether or not contained in a request for quotation, purchase order, or otherwise) which are inconsistent with or in addition to these Terms are rejected and shall not be binding on the Seller. No waiver, alteration, amendment, or other modification of these Terms shall be binding on the Seller unless made in a writing (identifying the applicable quotation number and clearly identifying and agreeing to the modification) signed by an authorised manager at the Seller.
The Buyer’s issuance of a purchase order and/or the Buyer’s acceptance of any work performed by Seller shall constitute acceptance of these Terms. In the event a separate written agreement covering terms and conditions has been negotiated and mutually signed by authorised representatives of Buyer and Seller, and such agreement is applicable and in effect, it shall take precedence (to the extent of conflicts) and the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms will be supplemental to those of such agreement as above.